5/19/11

What am I going to do about my Supposed- to- be- Best friend??

What am I going to do about my Supposed- to- be- Best friend??My ex-best friend and I have been Best friends since the beginning of the 7th grade. Everything was cool between us at first, but then we started fighting like all time. She talked about me with all of my friends, she got mad at me for ridiculous reasons and believed rumors that I was talking about her. She also betrayed me so many times for other people and lied to me. I was too shy and I was too much of a coward to tell her this was hurting me and that I was done with her. But she just kept coming back when she wanted things, and I didn't know what to say to her. She said at the end of the year we could han gout and be best friends again and apologized, I was like sure, whatever you say. She now ignores me, and hasn't called me since the last day of school. I have called her once. She answered and said she couldn't talk. She also dumped me for someone else. Her new best friend Sam, And I'm SO pissed!!!! I was always, always there for her! Why would she do this to me?? I ha vent called her for 3 weeks, and guess what? She hasn't called me, and I'm glad! But like. How can I tell her this when school starts? I plan on just ignoring her and not giving her a glance. But, what would you do if you were in my place? Please help?

I♥horses
get over your fear and tell her "Your really hurting me by ignoring me!" or "please stop ignoring me if u wanna be my best friend act like it"
or something

BillyTheKid
Ignore her.

This sounds like really immature kid crap. Sadly, a lot of people never mature beyond that.

She is a user and you let her do it. Learn your lesson and never do it again.

Jerry L
she doesn't respect you because you let her walk all over you. she's not a friend. drop her. the more you respond to her the more she's going to lose respect for you. respect yourself and ditch that c*nt.

svtcobralvr
With friends like this, you don't need enemies !
GET RID OF HER !

Monica C
she's just using you when its convenient for her...just ignore her unless shes bugging you too much to talk to her then say, leave me alone, im not your friend anymore, then walk away...just say something like tht everytime she tries to get you to talk to her, if you say the same thing everytime, she'll get sick of it and give up

Give your answer to this question below! Gout - information, symptoms and treatments. Googout.info health information factsheet - advice on gout and its symptoms, causes and treatment, plus prevention through diet.

Do you find what you need? Look here!


Orignal From: What am I going to do about my Supposed- to- be- Best friend??

No comments:

Post a Comment