4/10/11

I have been taking colchicine for a few days. When will all the swelling/stiffness subside?

I have been taking colchicine for a few days. When will all the swelling/stiffness subside?My big toe is swollen, red and hot so the Dr. gave me colchicine for gout. I took it the first day and a lot of the swelling went down and a lot of the pain is gone. After 3 days on it my toe is still swollen and stiff. I will admit that I only take it in the evenings because it upsets my stomach. Has anyone else taken colchicine? How long did it take your gout to heal?

SpermTracker
It takes about 7 days to a week.

Give your answer to this question below! Gout - information, symptoms and treatments. Googout.info health information factsheet - advice on gout and its symptoms, causes and treatment, plus prevention through diet.



Orignal From: I have been taking colchicine for a few days. When will all the swelling/stiffness subside?

No comments:

Post a Comment